Handcrafted in Portugal with our new high-end materials and with an ever more eco-friendly approach, the new N’Zassa adapt to the weather and are ready for the Winter season.
The N’Zassa Butterose will seduce our most trendy and demanding customers thanks to its elegant and discreet aspect, but just as unique and chic. The pastel colors of this model are reminiscent of the sweetness of the Indian summer, and get you prepared to warm your hearts during the Winter season with its touch of solar wax and warm tones. This pair of shoes, designed specifically for our customers and the Fall-Winter 2019-2020 season, highlights a collection of white sneakers already well supplied and offers a more colorful alternative to aficionados of classic sneakers.
Handrafted in Portugal
Choose your usual size.
If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the size above.
This model is crafted with a combination of noble, sustainable and eco-friendly raw materials.
- Upper in a powdery pink, organically tanned, free-metal and biodegradable smooth calf leather – origin Portugal
- Upper end in a powdery pink, organically tanned and free-metal suede calf leather – origin Italy
- Back upper yoke in a burgundy, organically tanned and free-metal suede calf leather – origin Italy
- Strip logo branded Wibes in a burgundy, organically tanned and free-metal suede calf leather – origin Italy
- Back lower yoke and tongue in 100% cotton wax fabric made in Côte d’Ivoire – origin Côte d’Ivoire
- Inner lining in organically tanned and free-metal smooth lamb leather – origin Portugal
- Insole sewn in organically tanned and free-metal smooth lamb leather – origin Portugal
- Golden map of Africa embossed on the insole
- Outsole in 40% recycled natural rubber – origin Portugal
All our sneakers are unisex and handcrafted in the region of Porto, Portugal.
- Before your first time wearing your WIBES shoes, we advise you to waterproof them with a suitable product.
- On a daily basis, we recommend to polish the leather of your shoes regularly to nurture and maintain them.
- In case of stains, clean them with a damp cloth and suitable product for smooth leather and suede leather.
WIBES is a sustainable brand. For each purchase, WIBES supports education projects for women and girls in Côte d’Ivoire by financing one day of school per pair of shoes sold.